These terms and conditions outline how we expect users to respectfully interact with this website.
Questions & contact
Should you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us:
jallé GmbH / Augustinergasse 21 / 8001 Zurich / Switzerland
Phone: +41 43 344 7400
General terms & conditions
Use of jallé gmbh online services
Welcome to the jallé gmbh web site („the Site“)
jallé gmbh (“jallé”) provides the content and services available on the Site subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Scope and subject of general terms & conditions
1.1. jallé, based in Zurich, Switzerland, offers consulting and publishing services to support strategy communications and career communications. This Site seeks primarily to provide related information.
1.4. jallé reserves the right to amend the present Terms & Conditions at any time.
1.5. jallé reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue services and/or sections of the Site, at any time, in whole or in part.
2. Express prohibition of illegal acts and general rules of online conduct
2.1. By using the Site, users agree to use the information services exclusively for lawful purposes. Comments published must incorporate a high level of respect and positive regard for others. jallé reserves the right to modify or delete any user contributions that fall into these categories:
• is openly offensive and fosters or incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical violence of any kind against groups or individuals or force of any kind against property;
• harasses others or supports harassment;
• encourages sexual or violent exploitation of persons;
• publishes information which poses a risk to the protection of personal data or security;
• contains or endorses information which, to the best of the member’s knowledge, is false or misleading or promotes illegal acts or offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
• infringes intangible property rights (to trademarks, designs, patents or copyright), especially which constitutes or promotes illegal or unauthorized copies of copyright works of other persons
• entails sending junk mails, chain letters or unsolicited mass mailings, SMS, spinning or spamming;
• promotes or supports unlawful acts or plans or contains instructions on illegal acts, e.g. making or buying illegal weapons, breach of privacy or the supply or development of computer viruses;
• requires other users to disclose passwords or personal particulars for commercial or illegal purposes, or is designed to do so;
• infringes, or attempts to infringe, privacy laws, contract law or other laws or rights of third parties;
• contains website links which are prohibited under this Article.
3. Intellectual property
3.1. Ownership and copyright. By using the Site, users shall obtain neither intangible property rights to the contents nor any rights to the software underlying the services. Users shall expressly acknowledge that the pages themselves and all contents are protected by copyright and that users hold no licenses. whatsoever, other than for their own, personal use. Users shall expressly recognize that they hold no other intangible property rights and/or claims to such rights. All rights pertaining to the Site shall belong to the jallé. By the contributing content, members shall grant jallé a world-wide, free license, which may be sublicensed, to use such content.
4. Data protection and use of information
4.1. The protection of members’ and users’ data is important to jallé. jallé shall comply accordingly with Swiss data protection legislation.
4.3. jallé shall use data only for responding to inquiries or sending information updates at the user request and with user permission.
5. Limited Licenses
5.1. We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site).
5.2. We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the Site pages for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages; and (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
6. Guarantees / warranties
6.1. We endeavor to provide high quality and accurate content at all times; however we do not warrant that the descriptions, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1. jallé hereby disclaims all liability for the Site, in particular for content displayed thereon and communications passed via it. Such disclaimer shall also apply to interruption, temporary suspension or termination of the services.
7.2. jallé shall in no case be liable for content provided by users. Users shall alone be responsible for all information and data which they send, display or notify.
7.3. jallé shall accept no liability for the behaviour of users or for content or statements forwarded by users in the context of the services.
7.4. jallé shall accept no liability for links, for contents of pages linked user content. jallé has no influence on third-party websites. If jallé incurs loss through the behaviour of users, they shall indemnify jallé accordingly.
7.5. jallé shall not be liable for minor negligence or indirect losses.
8. Final provisions
Should any provision of these general terms & conditions be considered unworkable, this shall not affect the validity of all or any other provisions. Failure by jallé to implement a provision shall imply no waiver thereof.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Swiss law alone be applicable; sole jurisdiction shall be Zurich.